Wednesday, May 26, 2010

say anything.

you just know - m4w (close)

Date: 2010-05-20, 12:51AM EDT
Reply To This Post

i want you to know it's me. know that it has never been about sex. not with you. not with me. not with us. every second spent talking was eternal bliss. it was you, and only you that made me want to spend the rest of my life with one person. your smile. your eyes. intoxicating. maybe it's the helpless romantic in me. maybe it's the simple fact that i love everything about you. from your mind to your style. everything in between. i want to hold my radio high under your window every night. blasting "in your eyes". i want to be your lloyd dobler. i want to be...with you.

Location: close
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Diane Court: Are you shaking?
Lloyd Dobler: No.
Diane Court: You're shaking.
Lloyd Dobler: I don't think so.
Diane Court: You're cold.
Lloyd Dobler: I don't think I am.
Diane Court: Then why are you shaking?
Lloyd Dobler: I don't know. I think I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ46gaD6vV8

    I think I will be in love, you know?

    ReplyDelete