Sunday, June 13, 2010

i am ok, even though i am not ok. i am ok.


hopeful romantics.

it's all happening now. of course it's always been happening. if only we could have a magical magnifying glass in the times of doubt to help us find the clues that are always surrounding us. if only we could steady our aim, our shaking knees, our wavering minds. if only we could resolve with the calm of the ages that we are getting there, somewhere, ever-moving forward.

if you must know, it feels sort of like I'm dying. of course, how am I to know what dying feels like? I am still alive. and quite frankly, I have a lot of nerve even speaking of such things when my heart is still beating, and my lungs are still supplying the oxygen it needs to do so.

we're strangers. i found her accidentally looking up a song lyric. but her writing and photographs, i love.

oh, and i found hopeful romantics accidentally looking for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment